This page was last updated on 29 August 2019.
Regarding information and advice on this website
You've seen disclaimers before, and this one is no different.
The information offered on this website is for educational purposes only. In no way does any of the content form medical advice.
I encouraged you to listen to your own inner wisdom and to trust and follow what feels true for you.
If you're in any doubt about what you read on any of the pages on this website, you should:
- abstain from following the advice in the first instance, and
- consult with your physician or medical doctor if you feel called to do that
Always listen to your own inner knowing above and beyond what any 'expert' tells you to do.
By continuing to read the information on the pages of this website and/or follow any of the advice given, you are:
- signalling your agreement that you do so at your own risk, and
- will not hold the authors liable for any outcomes that should happen
Some links on this website may be affiliate links.
If you click an affiliate link and you buy from that website, I may receive a commission.
Whether you buy through an affiliate link or direct from the website, you will pay the same amount.
None of the above impacts any reviews or comparisons that I make.
I only recommend products and services that:
- I have personally used and recommend, or
- That trusted sources of mine have shared positive views and opinions about
I always endeavour to make my content fair and balanced to help you make the best choice for you.
What are affiliate links and how do they work?
- An affiliate link is a link like any other link in that it takes you to another website (usually).
- When you click a link and arrive at the new website, the owner of that website knows where you came from (who sent you).
- If you buy something from that website, the owner might pay a commission to the person that sent you.
- You will NOT pay extra. Instead, the owner of the website will make a little less money from what you buy.
- If you do a Google search and arrive at a website, you might see a product you'd like to buy that is $20.
- If you buy that product, you will pay $20 and the website owner will keep the full $20.
- But if you arrive at the same website via an affiliate link, nothing will be different for you. You will still pay $20 for the product you buy.
- There will be a difference for the website owner, though.
- Now the $20 from what you bought is split between the website owner and the person whose link you clicked.
- Commission rates vary a great deal so it's not possible to say how much the affiliate will receive.
- The bottom line, though, is that you pay the same amount. Or you might even pay less, if the affiliate happens to have a special discount code for you.